Shipping in Fine supplemnts
Here at Fine Supplements we strive to provide fast and efficient delivery options for our customers so that they receive their purchased goods within the chosen timeframe. We use a selection of different courier including Hermes, DPD and Royal Mail. Customers can select their preferred option during the Checkout section of their order.
We offer FREE DELIVERY for orders worth £40 or more and these are shipped using the best available delivery service. We also offer Free Next Working Day delivery for orders over a certain value (currently £75 but this may change from time to time). For SAME DAY DISPATCH, you need to place your order before 5PM BST otherwise your order will be dispatched the following working day.
Available Couriers and Costs
- Standard Delivery – deliveries made from Monday to Saturday with a shipping cost of £2.99. FREE delivery is available for orders over £40. Delivered in 2-3 days by Hermes. *Excluding Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- Hermes NEXT WORKING DAY – deliveries made from Monday to Saturday with a shipping cost of £3.99. FREE delivery is available for orders over £75. *Excluding Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands & Islands/li>
- DPD NEXT WORKING DAY – deliveries made from Monday to Friday with a delivery cost of £4.99. *Excluding Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- DPD SATURDAY DELIVERY – only available on our website on Fridays. The delivery cost is £6.99. *Excluding Northern Ireland, The Scottish Highlands & Islands
- ROYAL MAIL 2-3 DAY DELIVERY SERVICE – This service is only available for certain areas of the UK, where we can only use Royal Mail. These deliveries are made from Monday to Saturday.
Tracking and Delivery
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will be sent a ‘Shipping Confirmation’ email which will provide you with the tracking number of your parcel and also the tracking link that you can use to view the tracking information. It is of great importance that you provide your correct email address otherwise you will not receive this email. On rare occasions, our emails are filtered into your Junk/Clutter Folder by your email provider so please check this folder before contacting us for any delivery queries.Once you have been sent your tracking information, you can track your parcel by clicking the relevant courier link below:www.myhermes.co.ukwww.dpd.co.ukwww.royalmail.com
Unfortunately, as with all delivery services there are rare occasions when there is a problem with delivery. If you do not receive your order by the expected delivery date, you MUST inform us at Help@finesupplement.com within 48 HOURS so we can investigate with the relevant courier immediately. Failure to do so may mean we are unable to remedy the problem which may include a refund or reshipment of your order.
If your goods arrive damaged, you MUST inform us at Help@finesupplement.com within 24 HOURS so we can inform the relevant courier immediately and initiate the claims process. Failure to do so may mean we are unable to replace your damaged products.
Incorrect delivery information as stated by the customer is the responsibility of the customer, who will be charged for carriage if we need to make a collection on their behalf and/or the order needs to be reshipped.
We do need to state that it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they are present to sign for their parcel. In no way can Predator Nutrition and/or any of its carriers be held liable for failed deliveries unless either party has been negligent in their duty to deliver.